size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
03-10-2023, 08:10 PM

There is an expression of amusement on her face as she sees him stumble into the water. Magically, he returns with a fish between his jaws. How the many falls clumsily into the water and still managed to catch something was honestly impressive. Her brow raises slightly as he acknowledges her presence. While he regards her in warm tones, she responds with a gentle smile. Though their previous time together had been brief, she remembers how easy it had been. How... much she had enjoyed it.

Stepping fully from the brush and coming closer to him, she takes a seat. Her stomach almost squeezes shut at the sight of the fish. While she is grateful for the food that is provided by Kuroo and the others, she is also growing tired of fish. She misses the hearty stews of root vegetables and venison. Even the gaminess of snowshoe hare. Shifting her expression into a grimacing smile, she waves a gentle paw. "I will skip the meal, but will stay to catch up," she says as she moves her gaze away from him and his catch toward the wavering willow branches.

"I have been healthy. Tojo-kai is where I settled. I believe I have buried my hatred and passion for revenge. But..." the woman hesitates as she flicks her gaze to look at him from the corner of her eye. There is a beat of hesitation as her ears fold back and then forward again. Only a half-second where one could guess that she wasn't being entirely honest with herself. "I miss the mountains. The cold and the snow. I miss home. I am lonely. Tojo-kai is almost too secluded for someone as family oriented as me," Tenshi feels her heart clench as memories of her passed loved ones flash in her mind. Her mate, her pups, her family, her pack, all gone. Decimated for politics and sheer brutality. She had spent so much time shoving it down so that she could start life anew.

Had that been the right choice?