gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-10-2023, 08:51 PM

Ghoul had picked up the girl in his jaws with as much care as he could muster. While he still felt slow going as his legs were bandaged up pretty well, it was still faster than waiting for her little limbs. She hung in his grasp as she slept (more like sawed logs but he wouldn't comment) until they crossed the border into the plains. Medusa's pack scent was fresh and strong compared to what Habari had smelled like. There was still time to get settled in and grow in numbers since he was sure they weren't actually counting most of his family.

As he carried her farther into where he knew he could find Medusa, she began to squirm in his hold. Furrowing his brow, Ghoul let his eyes roll back in his head before spitting her out. Tilting his chin down to look at her with that disgruntled look, he let his ears pin back against his head. "Why did you have me bring you all this way if you weren't positive?" He scolded with a huff of breath from his nostrils. "You will do great here. When I tell you that this pack is made up of weirdos like yourself, I'm being serious. Plus, Mac will feed you all the innards you want. Might have to fight my caimans for them, but they'll be up for grabs," there is a hint of mischief in his tone before he looks up and around the plains.

"Medusa should be here shortly," he added before letting out a friendly call for the pack leader.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.