Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-11-2023, 04:29 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis barked out a laugh as Gossamer spoke about losing her mind. Oh this was fun! Yes, let the girl thing she'd gone crazy, that made the haunting all the more enjoyable. Her fanged smile faded into a snarl, the blood dripping faster from the gash in her neck. "I came all this way… across realms you can only dream about. Just to get my revenge. Now, die!" Pyralis leapt at Gossamer, knowing full well she'd just pass through, but all the while enjoying the shriek and startled response of the girl.

Pyralis giggled as she flew through the Armada wolf for passing through the living tickled. She rotated swiftly around, head tilting to the side far more than it should have. "You better get used to it love. I'll be with you from now to the end of the eternity. Every step of the way. And the moment your soul leaves your body, I'll be there. Waiting."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!