Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-11-2023, 09:32 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis paused at the roar, a moment of fear flashing across her face before she remembered she was already dead and the bear probably couldn't see her anyway. "Ohhhh… what're you going to do now. It's Gossamer verses the Angry Bear. Go Angry Bear! Rip her to ribbons!" Pyralis floated to the side, cheering as the bear tossed Gossamer to the ground.

"Ahahahaa… oh you are out-matched! Please tell me the Armada trains its warriors better then this? Starting to be embarassed I lost, then again I was ancient. Hope that's not too much of a feather in your cap." Pyr cleared her throat then spoke again in a high falsetto. "I'm Gossy the mighty warrior. I beat up old ladies! See how strong I am!"

The bear descended on Gossamer once more and as the fight continued Pyralis couldn't help but get involved, diving at Gossamer and serving to be as much of a distraction as possible. With any luck she'd have some company sooner than expected.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!