ardent

Do You Stand a Ghost of a Chance?

Ghoul

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-11-2023, 11:45 PM

She found Ghoul not far outside of the den where he'd been recovering, and she grinned when he turned to greet her. Of all the former Habari wolves, he was always one that didn't look at her with disgust like most of the others. He had always been cordial with her, and never treated her like she was less than despite the beliefs of half his family. "How has life been since you became an Alphess?" She grinned wider, tail wagging a few times as he hobbled closer to her. "It's a lot of work! Medusa is busy a lot, but it's not too bad! She makes time for important things!" Like checking in on Ghoul and his siblings, her kids, Morte, and whatever else needed her attention. Did she feel stressed and frazzled and like there wasn't enough time for everything? Not at all, surprisingly! Whatever she didn't get one day, she could push to another day and eventually, she'd get to it.

She sat down as she rolled out her shoulders and neck, shaking out her coat for a quick heartbeat before she returned her attention fully to Ghoul. "How are Ghoul's legs? Medusa sees you're walking a bit! Medusa is glad to see that, she didn't know if Ghoul would be able to walk again after all of that..." Had she been concerned? Of course! She couldn't imagine what it would've been like to completely lose the use of her legs. How would he get around if he couldn't walk for the rest of his life? It seemed like a life she would hate to have, and as strong as her will was, she had a fleeting moment of doubt where she wasn't sure that she'd be able to handle that sort of life for long. But Ghoul was persevering and it seemed his legs would be alright! Or mostly, at least.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: