An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
03-12-2023, 12:12 PM

Dagrún stood patiently as Bellamy whirled around to face her, ready for battle. She expected as much, hence the cough to alert the other rather than just walking in her space. Her ears flicked forward at the mention of a tiger trying to take off with one of the packs pups. Dag flinched, her ears falling to the side at the pang of guilt in her gut for not having been there. She did not interrupt as Bellamy continued, nodding at the comment on the packs size.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could've been there to help." She sighed. "It's hard. We have two whole territories to patrol and so few adults. I'm not sure what the solution is." They had more pups then adults at this point. Obviously it would help to recruit more adults into the ranks. However, if they could keep the kids safe for another season they'd have a crop of yearlings they could train to handle such predators, or at least be better able to escape from them.

Bellamy noticed her shoulder and Dag was glad to hear that Bellamy's mate could attend to her injury. "No, no, I made it this far, I can make it the rest of the way." She shook her head again at the question if the cause of the injury was near Ethne. "No, it was a grizzly bear, far, far north of here. I… I caught word that one of my sisters was sighted and I hoped it was true." She shook her head vigourously. "Stupid. She's long gone and I need to get over it. Anyway, if there's any good that came out of it I intervened against a grizzly attacking one of the Armada's wolves."