An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-12-2023, 01:28 PM

Manea chuckled at the grin that immediately pulled across Kavik's features when he turned his head to look at her. She had heard about how his one fight in the raid had gone so she had no doubt that he was hurting a bit–if not physically then emotionally–but that didn't seem to stop him from accepting her offer for company and shaking off some of his dour mood for her. His comment about mercy killing him if he ever turned down an offer for her company made her laugh, her tail wagging behind her again at his humor. "I'll keep that in mind." As he nodded for her to join him she shifted away from the rock she was leaning on and crossed the den to where he was laying, certainly not being shy about how her aqua gaze roamed over his form as she went. She knew Alastor likely hated Kavik's continued presence here, but she couldn't deny that she liked to switch up her lovers from time to time and she certainly enjoyed the heated mating she got from her husband after one of her flings with Kavik.

She settled in beside him on his bed just as he asked her whether she was here to lick his wounds or spank him for losing, the question making her grin and chuckle again with amusement. "I guess that depends on what you want, sexy," she replied, her tone teasing as her tail flicked and swatted him playfully across his hip. "I'll spank you if you want... and I don't know about licking your wounds, but I'll lick something else." Manea gave him a lecherous grin and winked as she chuckled. She shifted then, sitting up as she leaned over to place her large, feline paws over his shoulders. "Why don't I work out some of this sore muscles first while you decide how you want me to reward or punish you?" She started working her way down his back slowly with kneading paws, massaging over the broad planes of his shoulders and the back of his neck first before she began moving further down his back.

"Manea Mendacium"