ardent

It's like a kind of torture to have to watch the show

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-13-2023, 10:33 PM

She was busy sharpening a bone she'd collected from the tar pits after doing her rounds there to make sure whoever was there hadn't tried to escape. So far so good, and her little craft was coming along well. She was attempting to make a knife out of it, maybe to use to scrape every bit of meat off their catches or...perhaps for more nefarious uses...but either way, it would be useful! She had managed to sharpen one edge, and when she was gently running a toe across the edge to test its sharpness, Ghoul's call for her briefly startled her and she slipped, nicking the pad of her toe on the edge. She stared at her toe as the blood quickly rose from the thin wound. Well, at least she knew it was sharp! Abandoning her project for the moment, she got up to go see what he wanted, and as she approached, she spotted a little green...what was that? It looked like something Macabre had coughed up a while back! Still, she approached with a grin. "What has Ghoul found!?" Now that he was up and able to walk around, Medusa had granted him some freedom since she trusted him the most. His family? Not so lucky just yet. She glanced down at the little green creature, her grin still present as she dropped into a play-style sort of bow to get on her level. "Are you what Ghoul found!?"

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: