Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-13-2023, 11:37 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

Fights were breaking out everywhere, and it didn't seem like this raid was in Valhalla's favor. She was nervous of course, this was her first raid, but still, she'd do her best to try and secure a victory for herself, and for Valhalla. Her head swung around as she looked around to see what was going on and who was engaged in a fight, looking to see who had lost and who had won. It wasn't until her owl called out a warning that she looked ahead again to find a young pirate coming towards her. The girl bore similarities to herself, and for a brief moment, she wondered if they might be related, but then again...Ardyn and Aurielle also bore similarities, and they weren't related to her whatsoever. As the girl drew close and aimed to swipe for Tel's shoulders, Tel lowered her head and stepped to her right, avoiding Deluge's claws as she swung her head towards her, seeking to knock the girl off balance by way of knocking her own antlers against Deluge's shoulder. She made sure the points wouldn't make any serious contact, but more brushing her aside before she then attempted to swipe Deluge's forepaw out from beneath her (towards Tel) in an effort to further aid in making the girl lose her balance and cause her to stumble.

Tel'Teukiira vs Deluge for Dominance (Raid)
Round: 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feather blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Swan feather cloak
Companion 1: Lion-tailed Macaque, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Barn Owl, Female - Flying [Perception]
Mutation 1: Feline claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 3: Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual

"Speak"