Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-14-2023, 12:43 AM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She closed her eyes, steadily nodding off as her body soaked up the sun's light and the warmth of the boulder lulled her towards a relaxing nap. She drew in a deep, relaxing breath, catching a familiar scent. She opened her eyes, watching as Ardyn approached. She returned the same lazy smile, lips quirking upward as her tail lightly beat the stone she sat upon. "Good afternoon, Ardyn. I am feeling much better today, yes." her predicament had sucked big time, but at least the worst of it was over. She watched as he removed his gear and set it neatly aside before shaking himself out. "Care to join me? I figured I'd take a bit of a...self-care day. I've asked Tyto if he could take my patrol, and in turn, I'd go on his next hunt. He agreed, so here I am." She yawned almost immediately after she finished speaking, whoops! She was either very tired, or it was just the peace she felt that had her feeling tired. "Oh, would you like to join me? A nap sounds nice, and the time spent with someone else is even better, don't you think?" She flashed him a quick smile as she tapped the stone beside her, inviting him to join her if he so wished.

"Speak"