Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-14-2023, 11:38 AM

She felt the bear teeter on drunken legs as the man grabbed ahold of it. As the bear began to fall, Bramble released her bloodied grip on the bear's torn ear. Tumbling off of the sun bear's back, she felt her shoulder slam into the ground. Surely that would be a nice bruise! Squeezing her eyes closed for a moment and licking her teeth clean of the blood, Bramble caught her breath. Once she wasn't feeling so dizzy and drained from the adrenaline rush, she stood up onto her paws and faced the man. He was staring at her with a squinty annoyed look. The rumble of his tone made it very clear he was disappointed in her choice of actions.

Flicking her ears back, Bramble frowned as she cowered slightly. "I got distracted," she said quietly while she lowered her gaze to the ground. This man did not hold a loving or kind gaze like her father did whenever he scolded her. This felt cold. "I was just trying to help," there was a tad more bravery in her tone as she forced herself to look back at him. One day, she would grow as big as he would and then she could really prove she could take on a bear! "I'm Bramble Carpathius, by the way. I know I couldn't have taken on the bear by myself but I didn't want you to face him alone either," the pup admits as she shrugs her shoulders as if to say it's not that big of a deal.

fight large predator 3/3

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.