Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-15-2023, 04:34 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She had succeeded in throwing off her opponents balance, though now there was the matter of Deluge's jaws coming for her. Tel had plenty of longer fur to grab, but with that came the potential for her opponents to grab more hair than they did skin. She continued her movement forward as she sought to use her body to knock into Deluge, the younger girls teeth finding purchase in the longer tufts of fur (and feathers from her swan armor), though Tel was easily able to slip out of her grasp with a swift jerk of her head. As Deluge aimed to push against her, Tel used her position to use that push from her opponent, allowing it to create just a bit of distance between them so she had room to lower her head, and then she sought to drive her antlers beneath the other girl's stomach. She was hopeful that with a final push forward and upward, she could lift her younger opponent harmlessly with her own antlers, and send her upwards and away from her, essentially sending her flying the other way with the compromised balance and surprise!

Tel'Teukiira vs Deluge for Dominance - Raid
Round: 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feather blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Swan feather cloak
Companion 1: Lion-tailed Macaque, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Barn Owl, Female - Flying [Perception]
Mutation 1: Feline claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 3: Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual