gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-15-2023, 04:58 PM

"I have time to kill..." He was drawn to her, that he could not deny. It almost seemed like some inner ancient part of him had longed for something like this. Almost as if waiting for her. Her words flowed easily, and as he listened further to her and detected the playful notes in her words, he couldn't help but offer a small smirk of his own. "My place of birth was quite the opposite of this. The heat of fire and the smell of ash were constant. But the cold bites differently. I'm glad someone loves it as much as I once did." She wanted to know his name in turn, and he supposed it was only fair. Crimson gaze watched her for a moment, wondering which name to give...though it had been some time since his personal demon had surfaced, there was no denying the fact he was still there. Lying in wait. Ignis never knew when he would come out. He could only sense the feeling when he wanted to, his presence was always there, either dormant, or bubbling just beneath the surface. And it seemed that he was...purring...just beyond where Ignis could reach. Was he waiting for something? Had this woman's song lulled him? Drawn him closer to the surface? The crimson male never had any real control over it...but maybe this time...

"Blödhgarm." He murmured, crimson gaze looking up to meet her own pale gaze. He shook out his coat, the light in his eyes shifting in tone from deep red and darkening like a shadow had flickered across them for no more than a fleeting moment. "It means Blood-Wolf. A name passed down to me from Apollyon himself." There he was...Ignis himself never knew what the name meant. But his demon was surfacing now...was it because of the stranger before him? Or were there other forces at play...?

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.