An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
03-15-2023, 08:11 PM
The words came out all at once, flowing over one another before she had a chance to try to stop them. Almost immediately after her admission, she felt exhaustion aching deep in her bones, though maybe it was the worry she'd been feeling all compounding at once now that she had a chance to really stop and feel it. Shaking her head, she slowly lifted herself upright, trying to rid herself of the dirt that had accumulated from being tackled.

Kaija made no sign to flee. She wasn't being driven away, but instead invited in. Oh... Kaija's brows furrowed tightly together as she studied him through the dim light of night. "You're her dad?" Maybe she'd said his name, maybe not, but suddenly it seemed to make sense. They seemed a lot different but there were some similarities there, like their eye markings. "That'd be cool. Thanks. And I'm sorry for the whole... trespassing thing," she explained, sounding a little embarrassed now. Maybe her idea of Ophie being held captive here had been a foolish one but she was worried, and her imagination sometimes liked to run wild. "I'm just worried about her. And a little scared, I guess." A bold admission for the Jarvela but there it was, out in the open.