gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-16-2023, 02:41 AM

The yearling slowly backed himself off of the his only salvation away from wet paws and back into the damp soil, flattening his body down a touch while he scanned the area for the unexpected company.  Beru thought to opt out of responding back, but if the male decided to come looking for him regardless then acting sneaky could be reason enough for the stranger to pick a fight with him.  It was probably better to respond.  Respond, but keep cautious.  

"Safari.  I said safari."  Beru spoke.  If his sister was anywhere in the area then he sure as hell didn't want a potential threat to know about her.  "I get really passionate about observing animals in their natural habitat.  I probably just scared them all of though, whoops."  His tone sounded bored and his eyes continued to comb through branches and weeds until they caught glimpse of what he'd so desperately desired to see.  Around his own age and size, maybe a wee bit taller, though Beru bet he could take the male if he had to.  "What about you, big guy, you here for a safari too?" the caramelized boy grinned.  

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Gather 'round, we can all watch the throne fall.
beru