Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
03-17-2023, 03:39 PM
Most of her was afraid that he'd turn her away, but the way she moved into him didn't show that. She wanted to believe he wouldn't, that he wanted her. Not just for the physical, but everything that had built them up before. A deep hidden relief rushed over her when he kissed her back, and she fell into the ways she knew best with him.

It wasn't that the way she moved forward wasn't passionate, but it felt like something completely different than she had shared with him before. She tried to lessen the tension between them but there was still pain. From all that was said and done. She wished they could both forget, she knew that wasn't possible.

She went to raise her paws up around his shoulders, keeping it slow as he didn't take the lead himself. Maybe she could feel the way he nearly held back from her, thinking, deciding. She chose to ignore, try to at least. Gently urging him, swaying him to lay down onto his back. It was the happiest she had felt in a long time. Even if it wasn't completely real.

"Relm"