Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
03-17-2023, 11:34 AM

Audra was out in the gardens spending time with Gloom. The woman was nearly healed by now and she didn't want to waste any time before Gloom had to make the return journey home. It left a sore spot in her chest as they had grown close over the season since her injury. Happy to chat while they strolled through the shriveling bushes, her paws stopped in their tracks as an echoing call came out from the castle. One ear flicked toward the beckoning as she glanced at Gloom. "I-I'll return shortly, I'm sure," she leans over to bump shoulders with Gloom before turning to make her way to the castle.

Intercepted by her companion, Mack the bobcat, he gave her an inquisitive look. Unsure why they were being called to the hall, Audra shrugged in response. Thankfully the distance was short and they appeared to be early as Laeta was the only non-Carpathian to have arrived. "L-lets go sit by Lae," her voice is a soft whisper as she and the bobcat make their way over to Laeta and her companion, Mel. "Hi, Lae. Mel, a p-pleasure," Audra nods her chin toward the badger with a friendly smile before taking her seat beside the older woman. While she was also getting on in age, she was not quite there with Laeta yet. The silent but curt nod of Mack was as friendly as he could muster before sidling back to rest along the wall and out of the way.

Audra then looked over to where Artorias sat upon his throne and Dusk stood nearby. A light lilt of her head was all that she gave away before looking over to Laeta. "I-I wonder if th-this has to do with Thorn," she whispers as quietly as she can to Laeta. On the day of the mishap, Audra had been gathering new bandages from the supply room and had overheard something to do with pups and missing ears. Settling in to get comfortable, she hopes that whatever is to be said is nothing too dire. More bad news was not what Audra wanted to hear.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise