size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Double MasterStudentRapid Poster - Bronze1K
03-18-2023, 03:15 AM

She didn't look offended by his suspicion. Dread could pretend he wasn't glad about that particular fact, a lopsided grin hiding among his typically serious features. Just a little twinkle in his eye as he caught the wave of her tail, taking a half step forward of his own. At the mention of his brother's smelliness, Dread couldn't stifle a chuckle. "Our head healer sent me on an errand, and it's nice to get out of the cold sometimes." Spring had come on much more comfortably here than it had up north. To think, the Armada used to be down this way? Where they had early springs and fair winters? Dread couldn't say he wasn't jealous.

"You're the one that looks like they don't know how to hunt. Do the pirates even feed you?" It's an appraising look at the finely built girl, Dread's tone teasing. It wasn't hard to take shots at the Pirates, though his tone remained light and joking. His tail wagged loosely at his haunches, the picture of confidence. Dread took one jaunty, playful step forward, as if to dare her. Dare her to what? He wasn't sure. But maybe she'd take it, and he'd find out.