size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
03-19-2023, 12:20 AM

Andy stops to allow the young Ashen prince the chance to catch up to her if he wishes. His answer to her question has the purple girl lifting an eyebrow. A gentle, humor-filled smile is still on her lips as she dips her head in thoughtful acknowledgement as she softly muses, “Yes I am. A good observation, Renegade. If you are curious why, it is because; this place is new to me. I want to see what all it has and how is different or similar to the lands I come from.” She allows her eyes to slide over the area around the pup as if to emphasizes her point.

Pale blue eyes quickly land back on the young Renegade as says, “Hey, I bet you know a lot about this place. Can you tell if there is any interesting things or plants that grow around here? Maybe you can show me?” It is true that she likes to explore and anything that is new is exciting. The more she learns, the more interest she finds in stuff. With a warm smile, Andy indicates that Ren should lead them to someplace fun. Who knows what pearls of wisdom the young pup has to offer. Maybe they can even exchange some knowledge or just have fun exploring.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Days Of Fun Wolfpaw Lake 02:17 PM, 03-07-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024