Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-19-2023, 10:28 AM
Time runs like blood....

Eraithus grinned when he saw Medusa. Though he would never allow himself to feel too prideful he'd never been one for that even now. He was fully healed and he'd found out just enough to know a bit of the ranks that wandered around insomnia. He felt trapped though he wanted his freedom but he didn't want to leave these misfits in the dust. They could have killed him. They were fully capable of torturing him for information he wouldn't give too, but he was hoping the truth of his words would be enough. "Yes I couldn't wait for a meeting to pop up." he dipped his head respectfully. The scars on his face having set. "I'm requesting I be removed from the rank of cure and move to the rank of a Charm." Eraithus sat down he gave his proper respect but it was obvious his head was more clear than the night he had trekked in here for his freedom.

"I don't know what I need to do for this to happen, but you can trust me not to run away and apply myself in insomnia lands." plus he was tired of living in the fifth. It wasn't that he thought he deserved better. Hell Eraithus had never been having a run around for his life. If he really wanted to quit, he'd go back to being his father's noble son in a pack obsessed with necessities of pureness. "So a fight, something but I don't want to go to bed tonight a Curse." he could go to bed dead that was for sure.