Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-19-2023, 11:25 AM

Plague looked up at the trees and overgrowth around him as he passed through the ravine on his way to find his sister. While he had never questioned Venom's decision to move their pack to a new home and shift away from the old ties that had kept them at the shrine for so long, he secretly had worried that this would never really feel like home. It had been a silly fear, of course, but as he got older he found himself to be even more of a creature of habit and comfort than he had ever been before. In the end, as was always the case, he and his family had settled in just fine–some of his pups rising even more boldly to the occasion than others. He smiled softly as he thought about his pups and how much they had grown, each of them developing into adults and branching out into their own interests. It had been hard to imagine what getting to this point might feel like back when they were born and he was laying there with Rava and Void, looking at their little miracles. Rava and Void had been with him and followed him through so many different phases of his life and had given him a love and dedication he often wondered if he deserved. They had given him the family that for a time he had felt certain that he would never have. That's why they deserved his undivided attention now.

As he neared his sister's usual patrol route, he refocused his attention on his surroundings. With the moonlight to guide him he was able to find her familiar scent fairly easily. Following it, eventually he spotted Venom's monochrome form and he smiled softly as he trotted to catch up with her and slipped in at her side. Luckily he had caught her alone which was more of a task these days with her beautiful new children running wild around the pack and her adoring husband to be almost always at her side. "Mind if I join you?" he asked almost teasingly since he knew she'd never say know. He fell into step beside her, following the now familiar patrol route around the ravine and through the dense trees they now called home. "I'd like to say this is just an opportunity to spend some time with my sister, but I do have something I'd like to discuss with you," he mentioned after a few moments of walking quietly together shifting his emerald gaze from their surroundings to his sister.

Plague Klein-Destruction

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Changing of the Guard Cryer's Ravine 11:25 AM, 03-19-2023 07:42 AM, 02-17-2024