An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-19-2023, 12:20 PM

Manea wasn't sure what to expect from her son as he glanced back at her from his work. Having not had any one on one interactions since his angry reaction to the marriages she had arranged for him and his sister and knowing that he was truly his father's son when it came to being able to hold a grudge, she had worried that he still wouldn't want to speak with her. That fear seemed to be unfounded, however, as he greeted her warmly and invited her in as he finished up the last bit of his mending. Her shoulders relaxed a bit and she smiled as she walked into the space to join him, glancing around a bit at the cave that Saracyn and Avacyn had claimed when they moved out of the family dens. She had visited briefly a couple of times to meet up with Avacyn for one of their meetings or patrols, but this was the first time she had really gotten a chance to really look at the space and it seemed like her oldest children had set up quite a nice home for themselves.

As Saracyn put his tools and armor to the side and came to join her where she had settled onto her haunches, her aqua gaze shifted to focus on her son, a warm smile pulling at her lips. It was a relief to see him so relaxed. It seemed like for so long there had been such an unsettled angst and anger in him, but perhaps that was just part of growing up. She chuckled softly and gave a gentle shake of her head when he asked if her visit was about the raid that they had ultimately lost due to the poor showing in the first wave of fighting. "No, it's not about that. Don't fret too much about the raid, darling. We all knew that a good number of our fighters were lacking experience which was why we set up the raid in the first place. I'm sure the experience was good for them, win or lose." She gestured for him to sit as well before she told him, "I just wanted to come see you... It's been so long since we've talked so I wanted to make sure we were okay and see how you were doing." She gave him a slightly apologetic smile as she added, "I know I should have come to you sooner, but... I wanted to give you some time and space to work things out on your own."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny