gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-20-2023, 07:07 AM
Almost immediately Rogue began to wriggle and squirm within her grasp. Thankfully his puppy claws were not yet truly dangerous, but she had him in a grip that made him flail uselessly. However feisty and determined he was to get away the boy couldn’t overcome his mother’s grasp. Patience was the key with this most recent litter and Venom’s was rewarded with her son eventually going limp and seemingly giving up. He was persistent and determined, but he wasn’t foolish enough to think that he could overcome his mother. Yet.

Rogue switched his tactic to the diplomatic approach, making Venom quite the proud mother as he tried to reason with her. He wasn’t tired and he was absolutely wasting time taking a nap. Venom wasn’t about to relent though, however much he didn’t want a nap he did in fact need it. For a little while longer. "I know, sweet boy. You are getting older, and we’ve already reduced how many naps you need to take. I promise you need to sleep for a little while though. You wouldn’t want to run out of energy doing important things, after all.” Venom told him as she limped along, him in one paw and her using only three legs. She could scruff him, but she had to be very careful in that attempt. Thankfully their bedchambers were close. "Maybe if you have a good nap Dad and I will let you all stay up and watch the sun rise.”

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No sleep, only play! Cryer's Ravine 06:27 PM, 03-09-2023 02:53 AM, 02-13-2024