An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-20-2023, 07:37 PM

Despite what he had originally thought this visit was for, Manea reassured him that her sudden appearance at the den had not been to scold him for losing the raid or chastising his abilities as acting Commander. Saracyn raised a curious brow and looked to Manea, prompting his mother without words to continue. She had his interest. At her gesture, the young brute came over to sit beside his mother on the fur rugs strewn about their common space. When she explained that she had come to see him and check up on him, Sara was a little surprised. He hadn't expected Manea to go out of her way to come have a chat with him about how he was doing, especially not when it seemed like she preferred to just sweep all the displeasure of the arranged marriages situation under the rug. The surprise was likely apparent on his expression too, and it took him a moment to reply to her, still wrapping his head around what she had said.

"It's fine, Mom. You're busy," he remarked, addressing the easiest parts of her statements first. She was the Matriarch, after all. Leading a pack was a full time job. Hard to go check in on your moved-out eldest kids when you had two other litters, a chaos-inclined husband, and a whole band of wolves to lead and manage. "I'm doing fine. Great, actually!" The smile on Saracyn's face was genuine as he told Manea this. For the first time in his life, things had actually been feeling like they were working in his favor instead of against him. Avacyn was going to be his soulmate, they were going to be bonded and live their lives together as an official couple, Albion would likely be moving out, and he'd dominated his fights and shown off the Mendacium strength at the Valta raid. What more could he ask for? "I'm kind of glad you did, actually. It gave me time to reflect on things, put my life into perspective about what I want, what's important to me, and how I can best be a part of our family." Granted, he was leaving out the finer details of what all that thinking meant, but he didn't need to drop that bomb on Manea right now, not when she had come to him with an olive branch to try and mend bridges between them.

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.