gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kara
03-21-2023, 04:07 AM

The Alpha seemed receptive of Vaella's verbiage. She enjoyed his calm demeanor and the sincerity of his tones. She couldn't seem to find any sort of darkness lying beneath the surface of this leader, despite his appearance. Ardyn offered his own baritone vocals, laying out his expectations of each member of his pack. All members had to pull their weight with some elders being exempt. This was what she wished to hear. Vaella offered a nod of her own, a gentle smile pulling at her lips.

Next came the verbal invitation to Vahalla. Her smile grew as she offered a more firm nod this time. "I am sure, thank you for accepting me. I am excited for the opportunity." The babe took a step forward as to follow him beyond the wall. Her mind swam with curiosity and wonder. The earthen gal silently hoped she had made the right decision.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]