size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
03-21-2023, 08:36 AM

She nearly lost her breath when Vidarr asked about the possibility of her not being alone. How would that even be possible? Her lips parted slightly as she fought to find the right words. Closing and opening her mouth, she wasn't sure what to say. Looking away briefly to the creek that wove through the willows, she focused on her breathing. It was only a few seconds of silence before her steel gaze made it's way back to Vidarr. Those baby blues and shadowed face. While Hattori had been nice to look at, there was something more comforting about Vidarr's features. Something wild, untamed, and inviting. Something she craved.

A deep breath caused her to gasp as he followed up with something she was not expecting. Her eyes peeled wide as her ears tilted forward to attention. Against her will, her tail flicked a few times. But she didn't want to be too hasty. She had questions she needed to ask. She had to choose her words carefully.

"Would we be staying somewhere permanently?" It was the first question, but not the last. "Who else would be with us?" Tenshi knew he had family, she remembered their previous conversation. "I would need some time. I cannot just leave Tojo-Kai without speaking with Hattori first," her chin nods slightly as she resolves that she would leave. The idea of returning to the mountains. Of being in a closer-knit family unit. Of having a chance at a life she would ultimately enjoy more than living in the bamboo. "If I choose to be with you, where could I find you?" Tenshi finally asks as her expression settles into a tense nervousness. She can feel her heart quickening with excitement and a hopefulness she hadn't felt in a long time.