ardent

I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.

Fuji

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
03-21-2023, 11:09 AM

Her claws successfully grabbed at the badger's cheeks. Right at the corners of their eyes, she watched as the badger closed them tightly. It was starting to flail and grunt. Wildly trying to get ahold of her, she was feeling braver now than a few moments prior. Continuing to hack and slash at the badger's face until her own face and chest were covered in blood, Bramble didn't stop until the badger fell to the ground. She was quickly out of breath, her chest beginning to heave with difficulty as the adrenaline began to fade.

Once their opponent was rightfully dead and limp on the ground, her bright teal eyes turned to the small-horned girl. "No thanks needed," Bramble said breathlessly as she plunked her butt down on the cool stone. Even if it was slightly difficult to understand the girl's common tongue, she got the understanding she needed. "Bramble Carpathius, I live just over in that castle," she pointed lazily with her paw as her eyes flicked over to the bloodied beast. "Tojo-Kai is in the bamboo, yes? I met your Kaicho once. Maybe I can come to visit sometime?" Bramble asks with an eagerness in her tone as her tail taps against the ground.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.