gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
03-21-2023, 12:58 PM

Admittedly, he had never been this far north before. It wasn't much farther than the dancefloor of Medusa's pack lands, but nonetheless, it was new to him. He eyed the top of the falls with his ruby gaze. Could he make it up there? Were his legs strong enough now? Or would he fall and possibly break them again? Ghoul was not one to enjoy feeling worthless. Which he felt often lately. Unable to hunt, run, or do much of anything but rest, he felt the need for a challenge.

Approaching the steep incline of the mountainous region, he was quickly distracted by the sound of someone rummaging. Paws digging into something caused his ear to flicker and his gaze to snap to. His ruby eyes landed on a small shrew of a girl coated in white. Some would say his own coat was white with those mottled mauve markings, but he would beg to differ most seasons. Typically, Ghoul would have kept to himself. Which he had planned on doing at this moment if he hadn't fallen.

His attention was pulled back to the steep falls. One paw, two paws, a few more steps as he struggled to climb. Clenching his teeth together, he plastered his ears against his crown, and struggled. Until he fell. Flat onto his back with all four legs in the air, he slowly rolled over until his cheek rested against the grass and dirt. A low rumble of a groan left him as he opened his eyes. Once more, he looked over to the small girl who was busy digging at a plant. "Help," Ghoul whispered for the second time in his life.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.