build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
03-22-2023, 12:03 PM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid waited while Voodoo spoke to her children, a rare smile on her face. Things were looking up for Mirovis, perhaps they would grow to the size they were. She had big dreams for her pack and hoped that her followers would share her dreams. Her pack-family would be safely tucked under the wing of Blodreina, nothing would touch them. Soon a meeting would be held and everyone would get to know one another, but first she had to get these three home. "There are some things you need to know. First, we are darker creatures...some have darker appetites than others, but we do not speak on it. There is no judgement in Mirovis, you come as you are. Be it murderer or poison maker, we are all the same." In Blodreina's mind, they were all her children, no matter how old they were. She took care of her own and made sure no one in Mirovis would be hurt by another Mirovian, the outside world was a different story. Moving toward the S.S Antiox, Lurid held herself as a queen should, with her head and tail raised proudly, fully expecting that Voodoo would follow and her children would come as well.

Word count: 203 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!