size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
03-22-2023, 05:08 PM

Keahi keeps her ocean blue eyes locked with Sirius’s own bright blues as he utters a word of understanding. The Warlord’s brow furrows and the tropical woman’s mouth tugs down into a frown. From she had heard about Grimshaw, she knows he was honorable and took his duties seriously. For him to just disappear without a word… it was suspicious to say the least. Sirius says as much and she nods in understanding, allowing a sad sigh to roll past her lips.

But there are matters to be attended to and, in such a large pack, they cannot stop for anyone. With a small nod, Keahi says, “I heard as much. I am sorry to hear about his disappearance and I wish to offer you all of my support in finding him.” If that meant traveling to packs and inquiring, the red woman would be more than happy to make the trip. But that is not the only reason for her visit.

Her gaze does not falter, meeting his with the calm confidence she seems to exude. With a gentle, yet determined tone, Keahi says, “Sirius, I wish to formally request the position of Gladiator. While I enjoy being a Diplomat, you know I have always wanted to help the pack wherever it needed. And right now, the pack needs a Gladiator.” Pausing a moment, she allows a smile to tug her lips up and she lifts one of her red brows before finally saying, “I am ready and willing to do whatever tests you wish of me.”

"Keahi Mogotsi"