size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
03-22-2023, 05:31 PM

The red wolf tilts her head slightly as Medusa begins to speak and she nods along as the skeletal marked Alpha speaks. Once the woman finishes, Keahi allows a comfortable silence to lapse between them as she continues to turn the words over in her head. After several minutes, she speaks, saying, “That is very interesting Medusa. Tell me, is it difficult to have so many chaotic and erratic wolves in one pack?” She asks out of genuine interest, wondering how the woman reigns in all those personalities so that they do not cause the pack to implode.

Thoughtful she continues on, “So you keep prisoners… er, Curses… sorry in your pack lands? I heard that you took almost all of Habari as pri… Curses. May I ask what happened to Recluse’s children? They were young at the time of the challenge and had nothing to do with what happened. Do you keep them in your pack too?” As she talks, Keahi remains calm and open, never once shifting into a defensive posture. Her questions are asked out of curiosity and hold no condemnation or rebuke. The red woman simply wishes to learn what she can before she goes back to the Armada.

In the spirit of being honest, Keahi says, “It is a very noble endeavor, Medusa, to teach others. Does that include reading and writing? Teaching them trades like, crafting, map making, and the like?” Her smile is warm and gentle as she looks to the Alpha.

"Keahi Mogotsi"