gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Fig
03-23-2023, 02:49 AM

The sudden voice made Arwood jump.  It was a slight thing, really, but definitely not so slight that his new company wouldn't have noticed if he was paying any sort of attention.  He had been so fixated on crafting the perfect hole for his little treasures that the outside world kind of got tuned out.  Having traversed much of the island without seeing a single soul the male subconsciously thought he was safe to do such a thing, though is anyone ever truly safe to let their guard down so publicly in a world like this?  He chuckled at his own stupidity.  "You scared me, mate."  the wolf akin to a latte smirked, eyeing the new arrival.

He was an interesting looking guy who's coat reminded Arwood of those warm summer nights he loved so much, the ones that just make everything feel like it's going to be okay.  They seemed to be around a similar age, maybe only a couple seasons apart.  Nice.  Maybe he could make some friends while he was on this strange soul-searching journey of his.  Arwood looked down at the unopened bottle and then back up to the starry wolf.  "I could."  His voice was laced with something playful.  "But why should I?"

”Speech”  ’Thought’

And all I see are fantasies