Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
03-23-2023, 07:54 AM

Though Audra knew before this moment that she was forever in debted to Artorias' valiant help, she mentally made a note to find him later. Because as she watched him approach with the worry of a brother in his eye but the courage and confidence of an Aegis, she felt a wave of relief wash over her again. Nothing made her feel more at home than knowing he and the rest of the Hallows would be there to help when she needed it. She wouldn't stop moving with Gloom though even as the dire-sized man swooped over to the other side of the injured woman.

"We were walking through the woods when she fell onto a snake," her voice was sure and steady, even if she wanted to stumble over every syllable, she knew Art would have to be able to understand if they wanted to help save her. He also was perhaps one of the very few wolves that she was comfortable enough around to not stutter as was her customary way of speech. "I d-didn't see it properly so I'm not sure if it's venomous or not," Audra glanced at him, trying to hide her nervousness even if it was hard. They continued to walk slowly but with progress toward the infirmary. She could feel Gloom shrink and press into her as Art offered to help carry her.

"We appreciate the offer but I don't believe Gloom is comfortable with that," there is only tenderness in her tone as she speaks directly to Artorias. Her one good eye is glistening with anxious fear as she keeps the rest of herself put together. "I would appreciate it though if you stayed nearby to make sure neither of us falls, pass out, or worse," she tries to be humorous with a small smile playing on her lips. Maybe it wasn't the right moment, but sometimes being funny helped others feel better in bad situations.

As they approach the infirmary, Audra allows Art to open the door for them and lead them to an empty bed. Once she knows Gloom is settled comfortably, the petite woman moves with a swiftness. For a small wolf with only one working eye, she knows the infirmary like the back of her paw. Even without the assistance of Mack, her bobcat, Audra knows where everything is and she is thanking Syanna and Gwyn for keeping it stocked. Meanwhile, she racks her brain to try and remember what to do with snake bites. Would it be safe for her to draw it out? She couldn't just give her an antivenom would knowing what snake it was...

"Art, do you know what venomous s-snakes live in Auster?" The question is tossed hurriedly over her should as she gathers bandages, salves, and any other medications she might need. It was better to be safe than sorry.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise