ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-23-2023, 06:02 PM

He felt a tinge of relief when she joined him in sitting.  That must have meant she felt at least a little comfortable, which in turn could mean it was safe for him to let his guard down a little further for now.  "Mmm, nope.  They don't hurt."  He frowned, trying to imagine what it would be like if his crystals were placed somewhere as inconvenient as the joint of one of his legs.  He wasn't sure he'd be nearly as ambitious today if that were to have been his fate.  Probably never would have even left home, honestly.  He wondered if the crystals inconvenienced his siblings in any way, or even their mother.  It wasn't something he'd ever thought to ask before just now.  "Itched like hell when they were growing in though."  He shuddered.

"And of course I didn't believe you!"  He wasn't even sure if he completely believed her now, however he was a hell of a lot more convinced than he had been say five minutes ago. "What kind of powers are they?" his head cocked in curiosity as he awaited her response, be it the truth or just some weird delusion.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Start carvin' darlin'
beru