ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-23-2023, 06:28 PM
'

Oh, holy shit.  Beru could feel a shiver crawl up his spine at the stranger's words.  See into the future, huh?  For some reason that sounded a lot more probable than anything he had been thinking up, though he was still pretty reluctant to just cave and believe her completely.  After all, this wasn't someone he knew anything about.  For all he knew the wolf before him was a compulsive liar, which should have made more sense than seeress when he really thought about it.   But it wasn't impossible, was it?  Wolves didn't normally have the ability to glimpse what the future holds, but wolves also didn't normally grow crystals.. so.  Probably not, but.. maybe.. A little piece of him wanted her to be telling the truth, so he decided to keep the ruse going.  Someone who could see into the future would make one hell of an ally in the future if what she said really was true, and in the meantime he'd be able to brag to his sister that she missed out on something so intriguing.  

"Could.. Would you...?"  His tone was much softer now than it had been since they'd first confronted each other, a turn of events that perhaps the woman had already predicted.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Start carvin' darlin'
beru