An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KPride - Bisexual
03-23-2023, 07:03 PM

Their evening progressed pleasantly with as much normalcy as any of their dates did. Food was eaten, dessert shared, and wine consumed while they basked in the warm glow of the fire and the comfort of one another's presence. Wrapped up in her much larger boyfriend's side, Syanna felt totally at ease and comfortable. With more than half the bottle of wine gone between them, the foxlike lady was also beginning to veer more into the tipsy realm and headed towards drunk. She quite enjoyed imbibing with good company, especially when it was Ezra. And with knowing how their evening would inevitably be going, a healthy amount of alcohol went a long ways to adding a headiness to the sex she and her dire brute often engaged in. This time, however, it seemed Ezra was making an attempt to keep this date going a little longer than his usual quick drinks and fucks. He asked her about things he didn't know about her, catching Syanna's attention with a curious tilt to her head as she gazed up at him from her place in his arms.

"I don't know if there's a whole lot to me that you don't know, Speckles. Besides, kinks are far more fun to show than to tell about," she teased him back with a smirk on her lips and a wink of one emerald eye up at him. Still, Syanna took a few moments to consider things she had and had not told him about herself. In her inebriated state, it was a little hard to recall all the conversations they'd shared. She wasn't sure what portions of her life had been fully shared with him or not. Oh well, might as well just start going and see what he didn't already know, she supposed. "Hmmm... well, I've told you about my family and that my name isn't really Syanna, right? That's not something new, is it?" She knew she'd told Ezra some bits of her past life before, but had she mentioned that detail to him already? She couldn't recall...

"Syanna & Ezra"

As her mate, Ezra may enter her threads not marked as Private.