build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-24-2023, 05:33 PM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Beru was taking longer than expected, which meant that the yearling was free to do as she pleased now that her brother had set the precedent for gallivanting across the continent when he grew bored of waiting for her, so once Wari decided that she was good, and bored, and very much sick of waiting, she let her paws carry her south and east through the night. Truthfully, though, it wasn't revenge that spurred her on, but rather, time and peace to weigh her options without Beru's added pressure. She wasn't sure what their next move was to be, if they were to return to Tojo or if they would continue to rough it out here together, but either way, the yearling felt as though the decision rested squarely on her shoulders.

Wari pushed further south, past deserts and hills, until she found herself in a budding meadow, already flush with color. In a few weeks time this place would be a healer's dream, she was sure. Perhaps the yearling would come back to see it, though that really hinged upon where she and Beru decided to go from here. This was, however, the end of the road for her. She'd go no further south, not without her brother, but Himawari wasn't exactly ready to return either. Thus, she found herself a nice, solid rock to curl up on, as she waited for the sun to arch over the horizon.
H I M A W A R I

speech