ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-24-2023, 07:41 PM
'

He smiled back at her as she repeated his words.  That's the spirit, Kite. Though whether or not she actually meant it Beru was uncertain.  It was probably pretty likely that she'd go back home bearing the same feelings she'd had before this talk, and the yearling couldn't really blame her for that. That feeling that others might view you in a less-than-positive light was hard to shake, especially when it came to family.  He could relate on a much smaller scale, but couldn't really even begin to imagine what it must have felt like to actually be in her position.  If only there was something he could do about it aside from just being there to listen to her vent.

And with that he couldn't fight it back anymore.  Every shade of red from before had graced his cheeks once more as he stared down at the fae's extended paw.  Though rather than taking it Beru fought his nerves, tilted his head, leaned in, and planted another kiss on Kite's muzzle.  Just seemed more fitting than shaking on it.  "Deal."  He grinned.  He wasn't sure what the exact details of exclusive kissing buddies entailed, but he was definitely going to tell Wari he had a girlfriend when he got back. "You never have to worry about me looking at you like that. I think you're really cool.."

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Start carvin' darlin'
beru