Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-24-2023, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2023, 09:15 PM by Himawari. Edited 1 time in total.)

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Wari wasn't quite sure she cared to swim like a sturgeon, not with the knowledge that anything could be lurking beneath the surface, and regardless of how fast a swimmer that might make her, there would always be something faster.

The yearling watched as her new companion frowned in her direction, causing Himawari's head to tilt. Had she done something to -- the sudden gasp and shout made Wari jump. Gods, that was the second time she'd been startled by this stranger. "What?" Before her brain had time to catch up, Wari found herself taking stock of her otherwise frozen body, checking the areas that were visible to her and making sure that nothing hurt. When she came up short her peachy gaze returned to the woman, who was now approaching. "Where?" Wari knew she probably looked slightly panicked, but there just wasn't time to hide it, not when the stranger was closing the distance so quickly, and she had apparently rolled in something sharp.

And then it dawned on her, much, much later than it should have. "Oh, uhh... d'ya mean my crystals?" She said, motioning toward her nape with her paw.
H I M A W A R I

speech