build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-24-2023, 10:04 PM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Wari's ears flattened as the woman's paw brushed over her crystals, and a slightly uncomfortable smile swept across her maw. Given where she'd grown up, it was easy for the yearling to forget that her particular mutation wasn't exactly a common or maybe even a normal one. After all, outside of herself, Beru, and their mother, she'd never met anyone else with their peculiar affliction.  

"As much as your horns are a part of you." She angled her head towards the woman as she spoke her analogy, though she had a feeling that the differences there were still pretty vast, and now she actually wasn't sure if that was a good analogy at all.

Wari turned away at Kitsune's next statement, hoping to hide the heat that suddenly flushed her cheeks. "Oh, uh.." She tried to sound unbothered as she spoke. "No, you're okay. Believe it or not, this isn't the first time that something like this has happened." Though the last time it happened it had been to her brother, and the crystal toucher had been far older, and far ruder about it. "And.. uh.. thank you. Your horns are pretty too." And then, in an effort to change the subject the yearling asked, "You said you were a healer?"
H I M A W A R I

speech