gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-24-2023, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2023, 10:12 PM by Kitsune. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kitsune nodded in understanding. She knew what the wolf was getting at, and given time to process she might have handled it differently. She had thought… well, she had thought that they were hanging in the wolf's fur, and a bad turn of her head would end up with something sharp in a vein. She had panicked.

“Still, I feel terrible, sorry. Believe it or not, I don’t normally grab wolves without their permission” She gave a soft, awkward laugh. “Oh, thank you” She said as Wari complimented her horns. “Oh… I have the training, but I’m a warrior first. The healing was something I learned to help my pack.” She explained. She knew healing, but it wasn’t her biggest passion. She had always had more interest in fighting. “And I guess I figured if I'm going to learn how to hurt people, I should learn how to help them, too.” Now she was babbling. She needed to get control of herself. She had really gotten off on the wrong foot here, and she was doing a bad job of trying to rebalance.

"Speech"