build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-24-2023, 10:53 PM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Slowly, Wari regained control of herself, even huffing a laugh at Kitsune's proclamation that she didn't usually go around grabbing wolves without their permission. "So, just occasionally?" She flashed a playful grin, well aware that that was not what the pretty ember-coated wolf had meant.

Her playful grin softened and her ears pricked as the fae rambled on, though Wari actually found her words to be interesting. "Ah. I'm a healer too. Or, well, I guess I was supposed to be, but I kind of skipped out on the rest of my training in favor of adventure." Which, in retrospect, was not the greatest idea, considering education had once been a priority for her. "But a warrior I am not." Battle medic, maybe someday, but she'd always dreamed of a large, herb-lined den to call her own. "There's no special reason for me being a healer, though. It just runs in the family, I guess." Wari shrugged. "We've got a knack for it." Not that she didn't love it, because she did, but the koi-wolf had simply never considered an alternative.
H I M A W A R I

speech