build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-25-2023, 12:07 AM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Wari's brows rose at the jab, her playful grin returning. "Well, then I'm honored." She gave a little mock bow.

Ah, so Kitsune got it, at least. "Yeah? Was it worth it?" Wari asked the question more for the sake of her own sanity than anything else. Had her own trip been worth it thus far? Not really. The yearling felt as though she'd be a lot further along in her studies if she'd just stayed home.

"I do. I actually only agreed to follow Beru--" Weren't they.. not supposed to give names or something? Well, too late now. "My brother around in hopes that I might pick up different ways of doing things beyond what mum could teach." Which, now that she was saying it out loud, sounded like a stretch. Was there.. even anything that her mother didn't know? "It just.. somehow didn't work out that way." Survival itself was hard enough without trying to memorize the use of every single plant in regions that didn't even matter. "What about you? Since healing comes second, do you enjoy it at all or is being a warrior really just that great?"
H I M A W A R I

speech