Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-25-2023, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2023, 12:40 AM by Himawari. Edited 2 times in total.)

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

"Just what?" Wari leaned in, unable to stop the question from leaving her lips. The yearling was curious as to what the woman had left unsaid and what it could mean for her own sabbatical, if anything, because right now, she could really use all the advice she could get.

Himawari brightened at the suggestion. "I'm not sure how much my knowledge might be worth, but I've got a feeling that you'd be able to teach me a thing or two." Or three. And she definitely wouldn't say no. "I get that." And really, she did. Wari wasn't the largest of her siblings, though at least she wasn't the smallest. Fuji probably understood the woman's plight a lot more intimately than Wari herself. "I'm pretty small in comparison to most of my siblings." By at least 4 inches, sometimes more. " And I'm a lot less strong than.. well, all of them, really." Even Fuji could probably best her in a spar. "But I like to think that what I lack in brawn I make up in intelligence." Sometimes. "And I like being able to patch everyone up when it's all said in done, though I've been told my bedside manner leaves much to be desired." The fae made a show of rolling her eyes.
H I M A W A R I

speech