build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-25-2023, 11:09 AM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

(The plant she's describing is wintergreen)

"Ah." That was.. really, really unfortunate. She hadn't thought.. she shouldn't have pressed. Himawari's ears flattened as she instinctively reached out to press her muzzle into the woman's neck, stopping short and pulling back as she caught herself. "I'm sorry, Kitsune." And truly, she was. It had not been the yearling's intention to make the woman relive whatever misfortune had befallen her and her boyfriend, be it a break up or something worse, and the fae had no intention of pushing the subject any further.

Wari's tail gave a swish behind her, as peachy eyes searched the horizon. Plants generally came easy to her, but this was a new region, and with it would likely come at least a few.. there. A small bush-like plant with red berries that kind of reminded her of a fallen holly branch. "That one over there, the dark leaves and red berries. I'm not sure what that is. I think I know everything else I can see.. just not that one." She flushed a fraction, a little ashamed that she couldn't place the leaves or their uses.

Mischief flickered in her eyes and a matching smile found its way to Wari's lips. "True. Though I imagine it'd be leagues more satisfying to best someone in a spar than to best them with words." But words were good too. "I don't know. I've been known to be a little.. heavy handed and I don't care much for whinging." Both of which Beru knew a little too well.
H I M A W A R I

speech