ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-25-2023, 11:13 AM
She wasn't sure she liked that he didn't know. It meant she couldn't even brace for when he would leave. She kind of understood her father's disposition now. 'Mine.' Beru had become hers, and she was reluctant to let him go. She liked having a friend she could confide in. And really, she rather liked those kisses. She wondered if her father would let him into the Armada for a visit. If he would want to see the places she knew. He might if she told him he was a friend. But despite what she told Beru, she had a feeling he wouldn't be happy to hear that he was her kissing buddy. If she could just remember where his pack stood with hers…

She shook herself from her thoughts and frowned at Beru again. "A secret maze sounds epic." She grumped, knowing whe would love to explore if she was given a chance. "Yeah, my dad doesn't like trespassers, either." She agreed. Adults were do fussy like that…
The comment about his mum surprised her. "Do you think so?" She asked. "If you go back to your pack, I'd want to visit you. But I don't know the way."