ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-25-2023, 12:32 PM
'If you were a pack member you'd be allowed in' was in an invite, sort of? Or was that wishful thinking on her end? Besides, she knew her father wouldn’t let her go until she was two. That was so far away… the entire length of her life again, who knew how Beru would feel about her by then? She felt her chin start to jut again. Mulish, stubborn. Maybe she wouldn't ask her dad.

"Yeah, I've visited our family in The Hallows. That's in Auster." She explained, and winced slightly. Her memories of The Hallows were very much clouded by her mothers death. She tapped a paw considering for a time. Beru planned to stick around a little while… that gave her time to plan. "Maybe my dad will let me visit my sister in the Hallow… maybe you can show me your pack from there?" She suggested. And maybe she didn't have to just visit, either. Would her sister help her with that? She wasn't sure she knew Briar well enough. Baby steps. Visit sister, talk to sister, possibly run away from sister. Was she insane to be making such plans with someone she'd only met that day? "But if your sticking around for a bit, I can show you The Armada market tomorrow. That's open to the public." She explained.