An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-25-2023, 01:48 PM

Manea smirked and gave a soft chuckle as Kavik the way she was treating him as the reason for his greediness for her affections. She did sometimes regret that she wasn't able to give him more of her time and attention, just as she regretted not being able to spend more time with Irilyth either, but she had never expected to split her time equally between the three of them. Of course Alastor would dominate her free time, as he should as her husband, but there was of course the additional complication of the time she had to dedicate to her family and pack. It wasn't really surprising that it made her nights or days with Kavik a bit more difficult to come by, but she did enjoy them when she found the time. She was always glad to see that Kavik was just as eager for their lecherous, if rare, moments together. At the very least whenever she was with Kavik she did try to give him her undivided attention and that's exactly what she was doing as she worked him over with her skilled paws and then instructed him to roll onto his back.

A grin pulled at her lips as he followed her command without question–not that she had really expected any protest. What brute would turn down a going belly up for their lover when the promise of a "reward" was involved? She hummed with appreciation and delight as her aqua gaze roamed down along his toned form, her paws reaching up to rest on his broad chest for a moment and then sliding down along his torso with slow, teasing motions. As her paws came to rest at his hips and inner thighs, stroking through the thinner fur there, she settled between his hind legs with a lecherous grin. "Hmmm... I am quite looking forward to your punishment, but I suppose I should be fair and make your punishment and reward equal... So I guess that means I need to make this reward very, very good..." she purred with a smirk before she continued, giving him those licks he had wanted and so, so much more.

- fade -

"Manea Mendacium"