build
Balanced
player
Salt
03-25-2023, 02:48 PM

We ride the breeze to cut patterns in the earth
And in time we find some shelter,
Spill our seeds and then wait for our turn

Wari felt a tinge of relief in hearing Kitsune's response. Thank the gods that it hadn't been a case of him passing away or something. Not that it probably felt much better to have someone choose not to stay with you, but at least the yearling was able to offer up a firm, "And if he didn't want to stay, then he wasn't worth it." Nobody deserved to worry about someone that didn't worry about them, and Kitsune was far too pretty to be worried about some guy that had, for some unfathomable reason, decided to leave her. "It's better to know." She agreed.

The fae watched as Kitsune plucked the herb, taking care to note how she had collected it, and memorize the uses she listed, before taking it into her own paws. This particular piece had four shiny leaves on its stem, and a few off-red berries, but what was easiest to note, was the plant's smell. Like mint, maybe? But slightly different. "And where does it grow?" She questioned, already noting the area her companion had just plucked it from, but it was always possible that this wasn't its preferred habitat.

"Maybe you'll have to give me a lesson in that some time as well." Her dark brows rose. Fighting really wasn't her thing, but she'd never pass up an opportunity to learn something new. "Wish my brother thought the same." The yearling huffed a laugh.
H I M A W A R I

speech