ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-25-2023, 05:24 PM
At Beau's startled response, Kyanite felt like her little plan was starting to fall into place. She grinned at him, bright and wide and full of far too much mischief. "Alright, so we can get there from the Hallows. That's good. So… if you turn up with a wolf in tow, do you think your Alpha would let me join?" She asked carefully. She needed to hammer out a lot of details of this little plan of hers, but everything hinged on his answer. The idea had captured her imagination and taken flight, and she didn't want to back down now.

"Yeah, it's a place to sell wares. Wolves from all around can come and see and trade stuff." She explained. The Market interested her only so far as seeing the interesting people that passed through. She sighed and stretched, stifling a yawn that tried to pass through. "So, where are you staying around here anyway?" She asked. She wished she could sneak him back into the Armada, but she knew that would be taking things too far. If she pissed off her father now, he would never agree to let her go to the Hallows.